Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cord Jungle


"Where the heck is the (insert missing electronic cord here) cord?"  This was said in my house at least 3 times a week. My husband and I had enough of our evil cluttered ways and decide to tame our cord jungle.

Think, think, think....... "I have a great idea!" I said to my husband. He was judgmental at first, but when he saw my final vision, it was organization at its greatest. Not to mention a great use for a Uni-tasker!


We hung a mesh over the door shoe organizer on our office wall and secured it with nails at the grommets.  I like the mesh version of this because it isn't shiny and doesn't show fingerprints like the PEVA versions.  Ours came from The Container Store for $19.99. This can also be hung on the back of a door or side of a tall filing cabinet.  And they can be cut to customize the location or hanging.  

After hanging securely, place cords in their designated pocket.   Voilà ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment