Monday, January 30, 2012

Organization Monday ~ Pencil me in!



If you know me well, you know that I am scatterbrained. I wasn't always...really, I wasn't.  But from the day of conception of my first son; it's all been downhill in the mental organization department for me.  I was blissfully walking through life missing appointments, birthdays, and forgetting lists. This was all until I stumbled upon this awesome little web application.  The Cozi online organizer. www.cozi.com 



This is an easy to use application that can be shared within family members. For example:  I can add an appointment via my cool phone app and my husband can see it via the website.  The program works seamlessly with iphone and Android.  It's much more of a chore with some Blackberry models.  

You can also create shopping lists, task lists, and meal plans with this lifesaver. Its been voted  #1 mobile apps for moms and its FREE! 

I hope that you find this to be as helpful as our family does! 



No comments:

Post a Comment